|image credit thestayathomechef.com|
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz melting chocolate wafers
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Add in flour and mix just until flour disappears. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Transfer dough to a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, or place between two layers of plastic wrap. Roll until 1/4 inch thick. Refrigerate on a flat surface until firm, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove dough from plastic and use a butter knife to cut into equal-sized squares or rectangles. Transfer cut pieces to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes, until edges are just lightly kissed with brown.
- Melt dipping chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl by microwaving on high for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between. Dip cookies in chocolate covering 1/3 or 1/2 of the cookie and transfer to parchment paper to harden.
For more detail thestayathomechef.com