|image credit : lifeloveandsugar.com|
- 3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pulp from 2 large oranges, peeled
- Pulp from 6 oz raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving some sticking above the sides of the pan to lift the bars out later. You can also use aluminum foil.
- Add butter, flour, sugar and vanilla to a food processor and pulse until it comes together and forms a ball.
- Press 3/4 of the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine pulp from raspberries and oranges with sugars and flour.
- Spread fruit mixture evenly over crust.
- Crumble remaining 1/4 of dough over fruit mixture.
- Bake bars for 18-20 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, use parchment paper or aluminum foil to remove from pan and cut into bars.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Drizzle glaze over bars.
For more detail lifeloveandsugar.com