|image credit : togetherasfamily.com|
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust
- 2 small boxes (3.4 oz each) Jell-O Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups half & half milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- chopped pecan for garnish, optional
- Combine dry pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Beat together with a wire whisk, or hand held blender, until thick and creamy. About 2 minutes. Spread 1 1/2 cups into the pie crust (this is the 1st layer).
- To the remaining pudding mix, add 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip and stir until combined. Spread over the pudding layer in crust (for the 2nd layer).
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top (for the 3rd layer) and cover with the enclosed lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. I prefer to make ahead and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle the top with chopped pecans if wanted.
For more detail togetherasfamily.com