|Image credit : bakedinaz.com|
- 1 cup ritz crackers, crushed (about 1 sleeve of crackers)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan. Set aside.
- To crush the crackers, place them in a zip top bag, and use a rolling pin to crush. Or you can use a food processor.
- Mix the crackers, peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar together in a medium sized bowl. Once combined, press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- *For no-bake bars, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave according to package directions then spread over the bars. Or you can sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mixture and place in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes. Once the chocolate chips look melted, remove from the oven and spread the chocolate evenly across the bars with a spatula. Let the chocolate set up in the fridge (or freezer if you are impatient like me) then cut into squares and enjoy!
For more detail bakedinaz.com