Fluffy pancakes are one of my all-time favourite Sunday morning breakfast treats.
|image credit: thestayathomechef.com|
This is the perfect pancake recipe. They are light, fluffy, and only require simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand in your kitchen.
Ingredients (Servings: 12 pancakes)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in milk, eggs, and melted butter just until combined.
- Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto griddle. Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.
- Cook other side until golden brown. Serve hot with syrup.
For more detail thestayathomechef.com