|Image credit : shugarysweets.com|
INGREDIENTS (Serving : 40)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 12 oz chocolate coating, melted (you can also use vanilla coating, to dip or drizzle)
- Beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat in flour and salt. Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Scoop (about 1-2 Tbsp) onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for about 2 hours (or overnight).
- Once frozen, use hands to soften a little into a nicely shaped ball. Using a toothpick, dip into melted chocolate coating and return to parchment. Drizzle with melted vanilla bark. Refrigerate and enjoy.
You can use any chocolate or vanilla bark for the chocolate candy coating.
cookie dough truffles can be frozen for about 3 months, either with or without the chocolate candy coating.
For more detail shugarysweets.com